Access to your personal data
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to the staff and commercial agents of the Agency, authorized by reason of their functions and bound to an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as for the proper management of the relationship with you, without your having any need to give your permission. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the subject. protection of personal data. Except as provided above, the Agency will not sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless you are required to do so by reason legitimate (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defense, etc.).
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified relating to the computing, the files and the freedoms and the European regulation n ° 2016/679 / UE of April 27th, 2016 (applicable as of May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concern you;
- Request the update of your data, if these are inaccurate;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Demander la limitation du traitement de vos données ;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- To oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your details for the sending of our promotions and solicitations via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mails. This right remains valid that the information about you has been transmitted directly by you or by third party partners to whom you have communicated (in this case, it will be necessary to click on the unsubscription links provided in our SMS or e-mails or contact us in the conditions below).
These different rights are to be exercised either by modifying the parameters of your account, or directly on the Site under the heading "Contact", either by post or by e-mail to the present address from the link "Legal notice".
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by a proof of identity. The proof will be destroyed once the request has been processed.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (more information on www.cnil.fr).